Booksale sells some of the best magazines ever. Got my first copy of i-D with Lena Dunham on the cover!
Spending this year’s summer vacation with the CoSA CB! It’s going to be a productive summer ahead.
(pictures from Tiffy King and Alex Alcaraz)
Life, according to phone pictures:
- A wild Bloc Party poster appears in Ateneo!
- Some grammar fail sign I found outside my house, and I can’t help but document it.
- The Church of the Gesu, Ateneo’s highest peak.
- The mandatory food photo: this time, it’s ice cream from Picket Fence!
Here’s the first batch of photos for my weekly photo blog! It’s like a Project 52 of sorts, but I’m going to post seven photos each week. This week’s photos are all about MCA Week, and other things in between.
- My magazine collection at home. I took this during the last day of Christmas vacation.
- Lester + Deane of Moving Things were the first speakers for the MCA Week Lecture Series! Their talk is pretty fun, and their body of work is just amazing.
- The MCA exhibit featuring the four MCA orgs, CoSA (my org), LFC, AComm, and AMP.
- I bought a copy of JD Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye, and I finally got my copy of David Levithan’s Wide Awake.
- The MCA Week logo. Lester and Deane did a pretty cool job in reworking the logo! I went crazy of the MCA stickers, though.
- I should start taking more photos of myself.
- Keds was one of the sponsors for MCA Week, and they had a mini-exhibit the tambay area from yesterday until this afternoon. Keds is one of my favorite sneaker brands because of its versatility (You can wear anything with a pair of Keds Champion sneakers), and its cool, hipster, girl-next-door vibe. It’s also amazing that a pair of plain white Keds Champions can become works of art.
Last Friday’s sunset!
Some photos from our “spontaneous” photo shoot at UP! I’m saying it’s “spontaneous,” since I was actually dragged to the shoot. My friend Chandra was actually the one participating in the shoot, but I was invited at the last minute to help out and participate in the shoot. Teehee.
Life in phone photos (so far):
- Sebastian’s Cookie Dough ice cream is the most delicious ice cream I’ve ever eaten. Well, anything that involves chocolate chip cookies is good.
- I finally got Ramon Bautista’s first book! Will make a review about this soon in my Wordpress blog.
- I saw these stationery kits at Fully Booked Katipunan last Saturday, and I must say, it’s too pretty to use.
One of the few decent photos I have from Julia’s party last night!
I don’t have a lot of pictures from Julia’s party last night, but I was fortunate enough to stumble upon these pictures from the photo booth. Anyway, last night was all about derping in front of the camera, being crazy and having fun, which was a great way to spend the first weekend of the new semester.
My “calm before the POS 100 quiz” look
……in other news my POS 100 quiz is moved to Wednesday!
My motto for the week + the list of things that I need to do for the long weekend. Bring it on!
Happy New Year, everybody!
October 2011! #2011inphotos