Life, so far.
- I just recently did a major overhaul on my exercise and diet routine. To be honest, this diet and exercise overhaul thing was something that I thought I could never do but after a week of doing it, I am surprised that I can actually do this! I hope to incorporate this into my lifestyle more.
- This semester is stressful.
I used to build dreams about you.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald (via likeanoldstory)
Kid Cudi ft. Haim | Red Eye
Haim’s latest song!
Never look back, never give up.
I HAVEN’T UPDATED MY TUMBLR IN 10000 YEARS
Hi guys! I apologize for not updating my Tumblr, since I’ve been really, really, really busy for the past few months. I’ve been busy with school, org work, and my internship at the Lopez Museum (will post a separate entry on that soon). Once I’m done with the semester, I can finally update this and you can expect more random posts from me!
Life so far, in photos:
1. I met Jake Cuenca y’all.
2. Cronuts are good, but deadly. It’s deadly, in a sense that the high sugar content can paralyze you.
3. Some of my daily essentials.
4. Cheesy pesto pizza is good!
5. The Lopez Museum is now one of my favorite places.
I am thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I don’t want to be.”
— Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)